Win a trip to Ukraine
What is the most unique experience that you can get only by traveling to Ukraine?
Just imagine: visiting Ukraine’s site of the biggest nuclear disaster in history, walking through the ghost city, abandoned decades ago, and slowly being taken over by nature — all totally safe with the experienced guide.
Yes, we are talking about a trip to Chornobyl.
In partnership with Tour Operator X, we offer you and two of your friends the chance to win an unforgettable experience to see one of the world’s latest ‘must visit’ destinations.
Here are a few steps you need to do to win a trip to Chornobyl:
- Be a citizen of a foreign country, other than Ukraine
- Like or follow Ukraine’s official Facebook page
We recommend choosing “Favourites” in the page follow settings, not to miss out on a giveaway which we plan to do every other week.
- Under the giveaway post, tag two of your friends with whom you want to visit Chornobyl. Make sure they also follow the page.
You can find the latest giveaway post here (link to a Facebook post).
- Wait for the giveaway results to be published on the Ukraine.ua Facebook page
- Meanwhile, check all other attractions that Ukraine can offer (link to the Visit Ukraine landing) and learn more about Chornobyl trips (link to Chornobyl article on landing).
More information about a 1-day tour to Chornobyl and Prypiat:
- Safety first! All necessary safety measures and permits will be provided
- Friendly, professional, knowledgeable guides with perfect English
- 12 hours of an unforgettable experience — you and your friends will be picked up in the city center of Kyiv and delivered after the tour back
- Tons of new information and amazing pictures
- Skilled drivers and comfortable vehicles (AC, wifi, TV)
- You and your friends will be a part of a small group with other tourists from all over the world (up to 20 people)
Terms of a giveaway:
1. The tour certificate includes a 1-day trip to Chornobyl (flight to Kyiv and accomodation are not included in the tour, but don’t worry — there are plenty of convenient and affordable flights and accommodation options in Kyiv).
2. The tour certificate is valid until the end of 2021.
3. The tour certificate is for 3 people who will travel as part of a bigger group (of up to 20 people) with a foreign language speaking guide.
More information about Tour Operator X + link to the website of Tour Operator X.